In the network, there are many statements of women that this home remedy did not justify their hopes. In fact, grievances of this kind can arise only if the mask is misused. To gelatinous cleaner acted correctly, when preparing and using it, you need to remember several rules …
- You need to prepare the mask from quality, fresh products. Coal, too, should not be overdue.
- It is desirable to apply the agent on the steamed skin: the dirt from the opened pores is more easily extracted.
- Apply the mask with a brush in the direction from top to bottom. In the same direction, it is necessary to remove the formed film.
- Do not cover the entire face with a compound at once. You must first try a remedy on the forehead, chin, and nose – the main places of localization of black dots. If the skin in these areas reacts to the mask well, next time (in a week) it will be possible to cover her entire face, except the skin of the eyelids.
- The composition cannot be allowed to harden too much, otherwise, it will be very painful to remove it. The optimal time of contact of the mask with the skin is a quarter of an hour.
- When the mask is on the skin, the face must be immobilized: you cannot smile or talk or frown.
- The mask is not suitable for dry and thin skin care. Owners of sensitive skin also do not want to experiment with this mask. Keep reading http://jenniraincloud.com/peel-off-activated-charcoal-mask/
- If the film is removed badly, its residues can be washed off with water or removed with a damp cloth.
- After removing the mask, the face should be lubricated with cream.
- Instead of milk, water can be added to the mask. This is especially recommended in cases where the main purpose of using the formulation is to clean the skin. If you add a little honey (about half a teaspoon) to the mixture, the film will not turn out so hard after hardening.
- In order for the mask to give a tangible result, it is necessary to use its course, consisting of 6-7 procedures. After the end of this course, it can be repeated only after two to three months.
Among lovers of home skin care gelatin mask with activated charcoal is considered one of the most effective means. Proof of this can be called a huge number of positive reviews of the mask, written by contented women. And this, perhaps, is an occasion to test the effect of the mask on yourself. So dare.
Activated charcoal has long been used for deep cleansing of the face skin – it’s doing it perfectly! Coal is a highly effective sorbent, which easily absorbs deep and surface contaminants on the skin cleanse of toxins and toxins. It is usually used as a part of masks. Can be used for both oily and combination skin. Usual masks with charcoal are applied to the whole face, but you can do the procedure on separate parts, where the most widened pores are: nose, chin, and forehead.
You may also like Charcoal can help you see and feel spectacular, know its benefits!